D5 close whit DLSS3

D5 Render Version: 2.4.5
Graphics Card: RTX 4070 TI 12GB
Driver Version: Lastest nvidia drivers (tested in game and studio versions, same issue whit boot drivers)

Issue Description:
There is a problem with the DLSS3 implementation.
I updated D5 to version 2.4.5 which includes support for DLSS3. Now when I want to render an animation, the first clip renders fine, but when I want to render a second clip, the program closes without any warning. It is only solved by removing dlss3, either by deleting the Streamline folder located at: AppData\Roaming\D5 Render\Engine\Plugins\Runtime\Nvidia or by disabling the hardware accelerated gpu option in the windows graphical settings
It’s a shame since I had updated my graphics card to the 4000 line to be able to use the dlss3 frame generator. I hope they can solve it through an update soon. thank you

Hi mate, We feel so sorry about that and we are fixing this problem urgently. Can you send the log files to us if it crashes again, it will help us to troubleshoot. support@d5techs.com

How to collect logs: D5 Support Tool - Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM

If the problem is fixed, we will note you the first time, sorry again about the situation.

If you want to use it now, there is a workaround:

Install two d5 on your computer, one to delete that folder, and one not to delete; use DLSS3 with that not to delete when previewing. Save and open another D5, and render in that one.

Anyways, we will fix this problem asap.