Crash when loading assets

I am having a similar issue. i have been trying to resolve this issue for the last few days following along on other threads. i am out of options i need your help urgently. Everything runs great using D5 its only when i start loading the space up with assets that the computer will suddenly crash. I have had stress testing done and everything with the computer is fine. im not sure whats going on the spec are as follows
i7 8700k
32gb DDR4
Zotac Nvidia RTX 3070
2TB SSD
Asus Rog Max x hero
750W PSU

Please help

Hi mate, sorry for that, did the problem start to happen after updates of D5 Render or video driver? What kind of assets can cause the problem on your computer, D5 assets or your custom models?
Please let us know whether the CPU is overclocked, and the RAM frequency; since you use Asus Rog, if possible, you can turn off X.M.P then check the result.
And please use D5 Support Tool to generate a log file and send to us.
D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM

Regards,
Oliver

It happens when i start using D5 assets. Ive tried alot of different things ive up dated BIOS, cpu is not overclocked, and The RAM frequency is 2400 mHz. i will send logs.
The problem may not be due to the assets im noticing it happen after roughly 40min -1hr each time. weather using assets or not.

Hi Oliver,

Ive sent in logs, have you got any advice, starting to get desperate.

hi mate, i checked the log file and it does not have records of crashes inside D5 Render. How’s the temperature when pc restarts? we may need to check the system log as well, or can we remote access for troubleshooting?

I would be more than happy for you to have remote access to sort this out. cheers. Please just give me a TIME / DATE

I think it might be an overheating issue, im getting GPU temps of around 82 degrees while using D5, so far i have been able to stop it restarting by opening another window say google chrome when i notice the temp getting up, then going back to D5 once dropped. Any suggestions?

Hi mate, from your description I think it can be related to the temperature, as D5 does not have permissions to shut down pc directly. Do you have cooler devices on the pc? Also, if the CPU or GPU is overclocked, please turn off them. If you can adjust the FAN speed, please let the fan work in high speed.