Screenshots/Videos Description:
Steps to Reproduce (optional):

I cant running +new for new projects

My laptop have GRAPHICS CARD AMD RADEON RX 6800M 12GB
DRIVER VERSION 27 20 15002 9006
MEMORY 32 GB
WINDIWS 1O

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THE PROGRAM NEVER START LODADING NOW +NEW

Hello everyone, I have a problem when I want to do a new project, I select the option of +New but it´s never finish or start of running the 0% on loading

Hello, thank you for posting, to confirm, this is the first time for you to use D5 Render, right? It did not once launch successfully on your computer in the past?

1. Please make sure your video driver is updated. We noticed it is AMD RX 6800M
  2. Please run the support tool then send me a log file it exports.
    D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM

Basically, it’s my second time using D5 but the first was only for checking out and discovering the platform

ok, the first time it could work with no problem? If the problem happened only after upgrading to D5 2.3, then please reinstall it in another place.

I remember t was a little complicated cuse i was learning but it’s works, now i have this issue and there is two windows of d5 running but i cant open it, it’s completed it’s minimize the second window

hi there, how are you? In D5 Support center, we sent you a new version of D5 Render via email, and have you tried it? Any update would be appreciated.

i never get an answer :frowning: i only keep the old version

Hello, it seems that our email was missed in your email system. Download | D5 Render
Please download and install the latest version then let me know whether it can work on your computer.

If the problem persists, please show me a screenshot of the problem.
Second, please run the support tool again and send me the log file.
D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM

Thank you for your patience, the latest version should contain a fix of the problem you met. If not, we have to collect the logs again for further troubleshooting. Hope you can understand.

Regards,
Oliver