Cant open D5 2.3 at all

Hello,
i tried to check the latest version (2.3) but the program hangs from the start. I have attached the error message that i get.
Note that i had no problem at all until now while using D5 2.2.

Thanks in advance for your help
srceen shot
srceen shot2

Hi, sorry to hear that you ran into this problem. From the error message, I think the update may be not complete, or it was blocked by other software, please let me know what antivirus software you use.

First, please run the support tool then send the log file to me, ziyin.zhu@d5techs.com, thanks!
D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM

Then, you can reinstall D5 Render 2.3 to overwrite the current one:
Download | D5 Render

I use avast, unfortunately the problem remains. I unistalled version 2.3, turned off avast, install again but same error message. You can find the log file in the mail that i sent you.
In worst case can i install the previous version? but i would like to have v2.3

Hi Nsavvakis, sorry for the inconvenience caused by that problem.
Normally reinstalling D5 should replace the broken files, but it seems not working on your computer.

Therefore, please try a complete reinstall:

1. uninstall D5 Render.
  2. delete the remaining files in the installation folder(also you could move those custom files to other places for backups.
  3. Go to the following path and delete 3 folders that start with “d5_”
    C:/Users/your account/AppData/local
    K2T78DMIR9BLG081BL$JH96
  4. Reinstall D5 Render from Download | D5 Render

If the problem still persists after that, we saw from the error message that two files are broken:
Qt5WebEngineWidgets.dll
Qt5WebEngineCore.dll

Please send them to me for further troubleshooting, my email is ziyin.zhu@d5techs.com.
We will follow up here, thanks!

it worked…finally.
For whoever will have the same problem, what i did: I turned off antivirus, made a clean uninstall, deleted all the folders relative to d5 and changed destination folder. I lost my previous work but it’s okay. Don’t know what it was but the point that is working.
Thanks for your patience and help!

Hi, thank you for the updates, and sorry for the loss. But if you only deleted D5 installation folder, your previous project folders will not be deleted, unless they were saved there (the default saving place…).
If your files were not saved there, maybe you can find them manually in File explorer.