Can't login with my Edu License account

I’ve received the confirmation that my Edu license application has been reviewed and approved, but I can’t login to my account because its report that my user/password are wrong. So I’ve filled the “forgot password” with correct e-mail but I don’t receive any recovery message. Can you help me with this issue? Thanks!

Hi mate, we checked the server and found it seems you have two D5 accounts. And please make sure you use the correct one which has EDU license to log in to D5 Render ( I send it to you in private message).
Also, check the version number of D5 Render you are using, to make sure it is 2.3.4.0931 or 0932.

hi, i had to reinstall my windows in my pc and lost d5 and now i cant use my edu plan is there any way to link the plan to this one?

hi mate, sorry for now we do not support re-activating edu license for that reason. Please wait for our updates and notification, we will have a solution to this problem soon, thanks!

i am unable to login from my student mail like i usually do.please help me with it.its urgent i need it for my projects.