Can not open file, forced closed at 88%

**D5 Render Version: 2.4.2
**Graphics Card: RTX 3090
**Driver Version:531.41

**Issue Description:

Hello,
I can’t open the project that I made 1 month ago, (2.4 version)
The client submitted a revision, but I can’t open the file, it’s always stuck at 88% and the program always stops and returns to windows
What do I have to do to be able to open this file? because this is very important and must be done immediately
** I have tried restarting windows several times, but the result is the same
** I’ve also tried opening some of the previous files from this project, but the result is the same
** Only this project has a problem, other projects can open properly

I attached the project file, log file, and screenshot video:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1g2QBi0jP4xQic4C5wWj67CuKnfYlPArx?usp=sharing

Hope you can help, because this project is very important to finish in a few days.

Thank you,
Erik

Hi mate, we checked the scene file and found the issue cause is with a texture map file in the scene. We will optimize the code to handle this kind of issues.

Also your file is recovered and I just uploaded it to Google drive, please check your dm. I will send you the download link there.

1 Like

Hi, thanks for the help…
But unfortunately I still can’t open the file… just like before, it still crashes at 88%
Is there another way to open it?
Thank You

Hi Mursyid7, sorry for that, it is weird since it can be opened in all our testing machines.
Did you open the file in D5 directly, or start D5 from SketchUp? Also, was the model
imported through D5 Converter or not?

Please try opening the file again, and thean use the support tool to collect a log file and send it to us (support@d5techs.com), we will check the issue cause.
D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM

Regards,
Oliver

Hi mate, did you receive our last reply from D5 Help Center? Please go to the path and clear the cache file of D5, then open the file again.