Blender to D5 Export Error Message

Hello guys. I need help. Every time I try to export the d5a file from blender I get this error message-

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “C:\Users\Locco Bonk\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.91\scripts\addons\blender-export-d5a\d5a_export.py”, line 1883, in ExportD5AMain
result = DoExport(filepath, textureSize, exportSelected, bakeGroupNodes)
File “C:\Users\Locco Bonk\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.91\scripts\addons\blender-export-d5a\d5a_export.py”, line 1829, in DoExport
ProgressUpdate(0.0)
File “C:\Users\Locco Bonk\AppData\Roaming\Blender Foundation\Blender\2.91\scripts\addons\blender-export-d5a\d5a_export.py”, line 70, in ProgressUpdate
raise Exception(“Canceled”)
Exception: Canceled

1 Like

Hi TripleR,

Sorry for the inconvenience. I see the folder name is 2.91, to confirm, is the version of Blender you are using 2.91? Besides, what is your video driver version? Also, please make sure D5 Render and the plugin updated. D5 Render | Free Download 3D Rendering Software and Plugins

Regards,
Oliver

Hello sir. Yes, that was Blender 2.91 but updated it to Blender 2.93 just to see if that can fix the problem but it didn’t.

The plugin version is 0.6.0
The video card is- GTX 1060 6GB and the driver version is 3.23.0.74
D5 render version is- 1.9.0

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, but I am afraid that Blender 2.9x is not fully compatible, we need more tests to let the plugin support blender 2.91 or 2.93. For now, we could only suggest you try previous versions. Sorry for the inconvenience.

It’s okay sir

It’s November and this still isn’t working with 2.93?

Sorry, we are rewriting this plugin, and our development team are working hard on this :relaxed:

1 Like

I got blender 3.1
plugin 0.6.0
and i can’t export any file
I get this error all the time

PS. The same error i get in blender 3.0.1 !!!

PS2. For now i use FBX export and this workaround works, but i can’t load any texture or nothing from blender.

Hello, the current version Blender plugin does not support Blender 3.0 and 3.1.
Please join our Discord server and try the beta version of Blender plugin, which supports 3.0 and 3.1.
Link:
D5 Render