D5 Render Version: 2.4.1
Graphics Card: 4090 msi
Driver Version: Nvidia Studio 528.49
Issue Description: benchmark tool closing on GPU CHECK
Screenshots/Videos Description:
Steps to Reproduce (optional): run benchmark tool

hi
guys

i got a 4090 and tried to run the benchmark tool, but it closes on GPU check screen
im using the recommended Nvidia Studio 528.49 drivers

Fortunately, the software itself is working fine, ive tested some videos and stills, and no crashes

I just like to perform the benchmark tool to see if its on par with anothers 4090

TKs

Hi mate, it seems we reproduced the issue you encountered, but it did not close at the GPU check screen. Can you use the support tool to generate a log file then send it to us?
I notice that you are using 2.4.1 version, could you let us know why you do not upgrade it to 2.4.2?
D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM

Thanks,
Oliver

hi oliver, i was in the middle of a project so i was delaying the update, ill update tomorrow and keep you guys updated. ( by the way im still having issues downloading the assets)

hi @Oliver.J

im trying to send the logs, but i says the maximum size is 4mb, but my file is 9 mb

Hi mate, you can send the file to support@d5techs.com.
Besides, if your project is in progress and D5 Render is stable on your computer, then there is no need to update, let’s finish the project in 2.4.1 first.

Hi @Oliver.J ive sent the logs through the email, hope we can see whats wrong!

Hi mate, we released a new version of the Benchmark tool on the website, can you download it and try again?

Oliver

i tried the file from this link
https://benchmark.d5render.com/

and got stuck on this screen

its about 50 minutes and still on the screen
im using the 428 studio drivers, are they still the recommended ones?

UPDATE

ive tried doing the admin tip and it worked this time! ( the old benchmark didnt work even with the admin tip)

tks for your help and pacience!

ps : are the studio drivers better than than game drivers? which version is the most stable? tks!

Hi mate, thanks for the update. Both Studio drivers and Game ready drivers are OK, and the studio driver is more stable because it updates less frequently. :joy:

1 Like