Assets missing after loading D5 file

HI

I created a D5 file that was linked into my Rhino model last week. When opening it up again this week the model has returned to its default state - all textures are undone and the assets have disappeared. I am certain I saved the file.

I have attached an example of opening the file and the file before below.

Hi mate, Did you use any clouds like NAS to save your work? some users lost their work due to it. Did it corrupt before saving it? Can you send the log files to us for troubleshooting?

How to collect log files:
D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM

You can also check the historical version to find the assets back. D5 back up the files every 10 minutes. If the historical version is grey, you can do like this:

How to open D5 BackUp files when the version history button is grey - Get Help / AnswerHub - D5 RENDER FORUM

I am facing such issues very often . i think today is the thrid time. when I open my files all the 3d max files are missing. above that my back up folder is also empty. This is really a big issue. whole data get lost. I dont know what should i do? Please note that history version grayed out. above that there are no files in back up folder also. Please do help me in this.

Hi mate, does it happen before? Did you change the operation environment recently?

1. Can you tell me the version of D5, 3dmax, and its converter? Did you import the model to D5 or sync it to D5? Did you choose “select file” after updating D5?

1. Did you use any clouds and servers to save your work?

Can you send the log files to us for troubleshooting?
support@d5techs.com
How to collect log files:
D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM