Aspect ratio problem

Hello I have a problem with de 9:16 ratio , when i change the aspect ratio from the original to 9:16 the scene gets distorted and it doesnt look right

it s the same scene , and i just changed the aspect ratio, and it s looks like it s zooming out

Sorry for your issue. What’s your D5 version? Did it occur in all scene-files or just this specific scene-file? Are you using two-point perspective? Would it be better if you moved the camera forward a bit? If the problem only occurred in this scene file, can you send the scene file (The entire folder where the .drs file is located) to us? you can DM me directly or send the scene file (The entire folder where the .drs file is located) to support@d5techs.com with the briefly describe. We will check it.

After i saw the issue, i reinstall the program so it would be the last version, but the problem was the same, i tried with both two point and perspective, but it was the same, it s not just that it zoom out, but the scene is distorted and it doesn t look natural

If you run Demo scene, the problem will persist? If the problem only occurred in this scene file, can you send the scene file (The entire folder where the .drs file is located) to us? you can DM me directly or send the scene file (The entire folder where the .drs file is located) to support@d5techs.com with the briefly describe. We will check it.

so this is another project, and it s the same problem, i will try in a demo scene to see

Any update will be appreciated. If it’s a problem for all scene files, can you send your logs to us. You can refer to this post to learn how to collect logs: How to use Support Tool? | User Manual (d5render.com)

i sent now on the mail the zziplog

Thanks for your cooperation.

And i have another problem , if you can check on that log file, in some projects, ia cant render videos at 2k in a que, but i can render them individually, do you know what can be the problem?

I have received your log files and will keep you informed as soon as there is an update. Thanks for your patience.