Archicad 27 sync intallation problem

D5 Render Version:2.6.1.0401
Graphics Card:RTX4070Ti
Driver Version:546.33
**Issue Description: no option to select Archicad 27 during the sync intallation **
Screenshots/Videos Description:
Steps to Reproduce (optional):

Hi,
I have a problem wuth the D5 sync for Archicad installation. When I start running the installer, there is no option to select Archicad 27. there are previous versions installed on my PC but Archicad 27 is missing. I have been using 27 for a while, it was not just installed. The installer is the latest version, which I just downloaded from the site.
I tried it on another machine with similar programs installed, and there 27 appears in the list and I could install it.
Any suggestions on what to do about this problem?
Thank you in advance

We currently have support for Archicad 27. If you don’t find the latest version of the plugin in your client’s workflow, perhaps it’s because your client isn’t currently the latest version. You can go to our official website to download the latest plugin.

D5 Render for Archicad Real-Time Rendering Workflow

I think I downloaded this version 3 days ago. And as I wrote, I managed to install it on one PC, but not on 2 others.

Can you show me a screenshot of your failed installation? Also, is it convenient to ask what language your system is in? I suggest you can set your system to English, as other languages may cause the installation to fail.
We can also provide remote technical support. We could try to check your problem remotely if you want. We can provide remote support on weekdays 10.00 am-18.00 pm HKT.

In the meantime, our administrator solved the problem, there was a problem with the user rights.
But now another Archicad plugin installation problem has arisen: the d5 plugin is installed in the wrong place in the Hungarian Archicad. It should be here: c:\Program Files\Graphisoft\Archicad 27\Add-ons\ and create this folder instead: c:\Program Files\Graphisoft\Archicad 27\Add-ons
Could this be reported to the developers so that it will be good in the next version?
Thank you very much for your help!

Glad to hear this and thank you for feedback.