AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - Gigabyte X570 UD - AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT - 16Go Ram - NOT WORKING

Hi,
I have a AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - Gigabyte X570 UD - AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT - 16Go Ram
and the programme DOESN’T RUN !!

WHY ???

((i alos tried with the methode :
[FirstOpen]
Check=1
but it Crash !!))

i can run all my other programmes (archicad, twinmotion, revit, 3DSMAX, … ) with ULTRA DEFFINITION without crash

Please can fix it ??!!!

thx !

1 Like

877/5000

Hello qleroij

I have D5 Render running on my old computer with dual Xeon E 5345 and AMD Raedon HD 78950 series, first I reject the graphics board, but I could open it with the trick of modifying the config, despite opening the program it is unusable due to the slowness of the graphic plate. The recommendation of 1060 rtx is I think because the program needs it.

I also have the program running on two other machines, one with Nvidia gtx1080, and the other with Nvidia gtx 2080 ti, not only is there a big difference but I never had any problems, using the soft with three big projects to test it.

But I can tell you that both machines render in 2K, 4K, 6K and movies render test are four times faster in 2080 ti than in 1080, when in one the timeline was at 25% in the other the task is already done. that in all the tests I did.

Hope it works for you,
greetings joe louis

if I’m not mistaken, the “Rx5700 XT“ is better than the “ GTX 1060”.
So I don’t understand …

1 Like

Yes, tou are rigth,

Your card are in the top of the PassMark - G3D benchmark,
all my sistems are Window 10 with Intel Processors,
and I run the same apps you have.

If you have the last update for Windows 10 and the grapics card,
I d ´nt have any clue.

I contact the suport several times and answer me very fast,
maybe you can try

Regards
Joe Louis