Zdepth render pass rendering all white

i have tried multiple times, but still facing issue with the zdepth channel render. it is rendering all white.

have you first tried setting ZDepth value.

i tried using the follow focus tool and also tried by putting the values manually… the changes are visible on screen when i enter manually but the pass is all white in colour, but the blur is not so much visible when i use the focus tool or follow focus in camera tab

You can try to reduce the distance of the camera using the slider. The Z-depth channel is the pixel grayscale value to record the distance from the camera to the image. When the camera distance is closer, the image will be darker, and when the camera distance is farther, the image will be whiter.

lQLPJyBFsq3h3jrMjszgsOFCYYP4vdRvBHBO584A6QA_224_142

This happens to me too. All white Zdepth in batch render. even if, I set zdepth values under Effect tab.

Its like we need to batch render a separate Zdepth channel. After batch rendering the other channels. I hope its not that way.

I’m hoping, I’m just missing something.

When batch rendering beauty pass. D5 does not follow this values, in my experience. Same goes with the AO value settings. Zdepth and AO are different from values set in Effect tab.

Ok just to give some tips. Maybe this is the right process. Go to image rendering or batch rendering button. When inside rendering view controls. Go to Effect tab, then adjust Zdepth settings. After adjusting, tick off Zdepth. Then in your render settings make sure Zdepth channel is checked.

Worked for me.

Hi, will this problem occur during batch rendering? If my understanding is correct, can you set the Z depth parameter before rendering and the image can be produced normally?

Set Zdepth settings inside image rendering tab.

Then Effects tab - Zdepth