Will an NVIDIA RTX 4090 Fit and Perform Well with D5 Render?

Hi everyone,

I recently ordered an NVIDIA RTX 4090 and I’m planning to use it with D5 Render for my upcoming architectural visualization projects. I wanted to ask if anyone here has experience using the RTX 4090 with D5 Render. Specifically, I’m looking for advice on:

1. Compatibility: Will the RTX 4090 fit into my setup without any issues?
  2. Performance: How well does the RTX 4090 perform with D5 Render, especially for high-resolution rendering tasks?
  3. Optimization Tips: Are there any specific settings or optimizations I should consider to get the best performance out of this GPU with D5 Render?

Any insights or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Look here some Hardware up:
https://benchmark.d5render.com/result

1 Like

Why shouldn’t it work? The 4090 is the most powerful RT card on the market.
D5 takes 100% advantage of the card, and works perfectly well.
You ask yourself too many questions before you have problems, just launch D5 and enjoy the power.
The 4090’s only drawback is its 24g of VRAM, which can be saturated on the biggest projects with 4K textures and lots of assets. But once again, you’ll have to ask yourself whether you need to optimize your scene if this happens, as most of the time there’s no need to.

1 Like

Hello. I think the 4090 card is definitely supported for D5 use. However, besides the graphics card, there are some other factors that will affect the use of D5, such as cpu, ram, power supply and so on. I suggest you can refer to this post. System Requirements for D5 Render
You can also test your configuration with benchmark. D5 Render

1 Like

Hello. I think the 4090 card is definitely supported for D5 use. However, besides the graphics card, there are some other factors that will affect the use of D5, such as cpu, ram, power supply and so on. I suggest you can refer to this post. GPU System Requirements for D5 Render
You can also test your configuration with benchmark. D5 Render

Thanks this makes sense. Didn’t know about the tool!

1 Like