Why is my 'Recent' project list empty?

Hi marcel, I am a PRO D5 user, it happens that at the beginning the screen takes a little time to show the first page, you have to connect to your account link, when you are connected you see the D5 brochure, in that case you can go into your projects.

Thanks for the reply. I am logged in as a Pro user. I wait 5 minutes and no recents show. Not a major issue but it would be nice to have working.

Courage :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello! Have you created and saved any files with your D5 before? Also, have you changed the location of your workspace recently? If it’s convenient for you, perhaps send us your logs to check. D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM

BTW, is it convenient to describe what you did before this problem? Was it normal use or did you get some kind of error. Did you experience a black screen, flashback, software crash, etc.?
c0c5d8ac84cb105c269a5e2ff0b7ca4a
This file in the D5 config directory is used to document the recent project and you can send it to us. (support@d5techs.com, and please describe the problem and attach the link of this post)

I’ve had D5 for a few months and have saved a few projects. It’s never shown any projects in the recent view (it’s not a new issue).

I will email support with log files etc.

Thank you for this.