Where are my scatters?

Hi,

I know it was not possible in the past, but maybe it’s possible now : Is there a way to select a scattered ensemble, to edit it, to place it in a layer.

I actually can’t see my scattered elements anywhere in the scene list, so there is no way to hide them or do anything with them really…

So, in the future it will be really nice to be able to either :

• Edit a scattered ensemble (just like in Skatter or forest pack)
  • Convert a scattered ensemble into a group of editable object in order to fine tune their placement manualy afterward.

Alos, I’ve noticed that the scatter tool only apply to plants or animals. Why is it not possible to scatter any object ?

Hi @jeanthiriet ! The scatter tool editing options now are limited and we will keep optimizing them.
The vegetation scattered will stick to the model, so you need to unlock the model first, then click on the vegetation, then you will see the brush records. And with the vegetation sticking to the model, if you want to place it in a different layer, you need to place the whole model in a different layer.
Near the brush records, there are several editing options, and you can use them to apply the same vegetation, and erase and hide the vegetation. And the scatter tool can only be applied to the vegetation models.

1 Like