When an image is enhanced in ai enhancer it's impossible to save the image to the computer drive , the file seems corrupted , and i checked if it's a network problem , but it's not , internet is working properly. the ai enhancement has bugs

When an image is enhanced in ai enhancer it’s impossible to save the image to the computer drive , the file seems corrupted , and i checked if it’s a network problem , but it’s not , internet is working properly. the ai enhancement has bugs , the image preview is sooooo slow , and when the image enhancement is complete and you wanna save the image , it’s a hell of a bug that doesn’t save the image properly, although it’s a png image but doesn’t open anywhere even on photoshop.

Hello. The png image you downloaded cannot be opened because it was not downloaded successfully. You can wait for some time and when the image is fully displayed, it indicates that it has finished downloading.
Slow download speed in some cases is currently a known issue and we will optimize it in the future.

Hi, thank you for your reply, but i waited until fully loaded, and even older upscales are not being saved properly, they are saved as a corrupted file.

Thank you for your feedback. This is currently a known issue and we are still trying to improve it.