Welcome to D5 Render Forum!

Hey guys!

We (the D5 developers and support team) are glad you’re here. All simple or complex questions, from new or veteran users, about D5 Render, are welcomed.

Step1:Getting started!

• Log in - This web site will keep track of what you have read and what is new - whether you read from your phone, your computer, or your tablet - but it can only do that if you log in.
  • Custom settings - Click on the personal avatar in the upper right corner, name, profile picture, user card background… can be customized, which helps you create a fuller image in D5 Forum.

Step2:Badges

• Please make sure you have the same login email in the forum and D5 Render, Pro will be recognized and have the icon here.
  • Check out to see all our badges and how to get them.
  • We may customize unique badges for special users, so please don’t hesitate to express yourself actively!

Step3:Know about D5 Forum

News | Gallery | How-to | Bug Reports

Ideas & Requests | Workflow | Assets | Wiki

Recommended:
:bulb: Getting Started with D5 Render | :warning: How to Report a Bug | Roadmap is here!

Step4:Search

In the upper-right corner, search to see if a discussion has already covered the topic you want to know about.

Tips:

1. Select text in a previous reply, then click Quote Reply - especially if it might be unclear what you’re replying to.
  2. Typing ​@​ and then a user’s name - it will send them an email notifying them that you mentioned them in the topic. This is a simple, effective way to bring others into the conversation.
8 Likes

Muchas gracias por toda la información

Hi thanks & nice to meet you.

Thanks for allowing everyone to reply in this thread.
Everyone can share their daily life chores, and can share their views on this.
Last week one of my friends went to Kids day events, asking for kids birthday party packages in Abu Dhabi. They are the best events companies Abu Dhabi.

Good to meet you all Debra cheers

nice work you have did

Hi there. Where should I ask advice about graphic card and D5?

Hello, I’m just new here and I’m greatfull that I can use D5 render Pro. Just a question: where can I put later on my D5 rendered youtube video links ? Later I want to share my video’s and assets also.

Cheers

Hello everyone
I got an great deal for a used desktop with the following specs
Gtx 1080 with i7700k water cooled with 16gb ram.

Is it enough to run d5 my work is mainly modeling big hospital project and making interior renderings for the client.

Thanks

CANT DOWLOAD SOFTARE PLEASE HELP [quote=“D5bot, post:1, topic:2149, full:true”]
Hey guys!

We (the D5 developers and support team) are glad you’re here. All simple or complex questions, from new or veteran users, about D5 Render, are welcomed.

Step1:Getting started!

• Log in - This web site will keep track of what you have read and what is new - whether you read from your phone, your computer, or your tablet - but it can only do that if you log in.
  • Custom settings - Click on the personal avatar in the upper right corner, name, profile picture, user card background… can be customized, which helps you create a fuller image in D5 Forum.

Step2:Badges

• Please make sure you have the same login email in the forum and D5 Render, Pro will be recognized and have the icon here.
  • Check out to see all our badges and how to get them.
  • We may customize unique badges for special users, so please don’t hesitate to express yourself actively!

Step3:Know about D5 Forum

News | Gallery | How-to | Bug Reports

Ideas & Requests | Workflow | Assets | Wiki

Recommended:
:bulb: Getting Started with D5 Render | :warning: How to Report a Bug | Roadmap is here!

Step4:Search

In the upper-right corner, search to see if a discussion has already covered the topic you want to know about.

Tips:

1. Select text in a previous reply, then click Quote Reply - especially if it might be unclear what you’re replying to.
  2. Typing ​@​ and then a user’s name - it will send them an email notifying them that you mentioned them in the topic. This is a simple, effective way to bring others into the conversation.
    [/quote]