Weired luminance noise when rendering video

I first rendered a video from a backyard garden but just could noticed after rendering that specifically in an area of the garden with 3D grass apllied, there was some flickering of light, like it was moving, but there is no wind or anything like that aplied, then i thought it could be due caustics of the pool, so I removed the effect from the material, also i checked taht the lighting and enviriomental configurations would be aplied the same between scenes, but still after rendering it happens, any idea to solve it? Im attaching a recording of the issue

Hi! Thanks for your report. I think you can try to update your video driver to the latest one. If you have updated already or it does not work, please let me know. Also, providing your rendering video of this issue may help us better solving the problem.

hi thanks for the early response, did already updated the driver but still got the issue, also realized in another scene with some bamboo plants it also got the same problem, i tried to uplaod a video but it doesnt allow me just images, is there any format or mail to send it?

You can send an email to us (support@d5techs.com, please attach the link of this post and describe the problem). You can also put a link here (e.g. google cloud drive, wetransfer, etc.).

You can see the problems in this areas

THE BAMBOO PLANTS IN THE SECOND FLOOR

TE GRASS IN THE GARDEN POT OVER THE POOL

Thank you for your files. I will check them.

Hi! I have checked your video. May I ask if the lawn next to the pool is still flickering after you removed the caustics of the pool? From your video, it does look like the grass was affected by the caustics. For the rest of the flickering in your video, I would like to ask about the resolution of your rendered video. If the objects in the scene are less than a pixel in the video, flickering may occur. So you can try to increase the resolution of your video. Also, you can check if your model is too far from the origin, which may cause flickering.

YES CAUSTIC EFECT IS OFF BOTH IN LIGHTS AND POOL,
THE RESOLUTION OF THE VIDEO IS 1080P

HERE IS THE ORIGIN MARKED, SO ITS KIND OF CLOSE NOT THAT FAR

I suggest you try a higher resolution render, like 2K or 4K. Also, I noticed you use a lot of 3D trees, I think you could also try replacing the distant trees with textures.

Ok will tru that and get back to you with results =)

Question a part, is thwre any product from HUMANO, AXYZ etc of Animated 3D characters that works well with D5?

Sorry for my late reply. I think the possibility of using these animated characters depends on their format. This table shows the format supported now.

We also support fbx with material now.

For other format files, you can open them with the support modeling software and then sync to D5 or transport them to the supported format by using the modeling software.

1 Like