Vote | What 3D connexion mouse do you use?

Hi there, we know that some of you may have felt disappointed when seeing we do not support 3d connexion mouse in D5 2.3. We decide to do a research on what types of 3D connexion mouse are mostly used, and we may probably support them in the next round of development, thanks in advance!

• SpaceMouse Enterprise
  • SpaceMouse Pro Wireless
  • SpaceMouse Pro
  • SpaceMouse Compact
  • SpaceMouse Wireless

0 voters

If you think there should be other options, please comment in this topic. Thanks~

6 Likes

Space mouse Pro is very popular.

2 Likes

Any news about this driver?

Hi mate, no ETA for this, sry

Hello… I always use the Spacemouse Wireless with the Twinmotion software… when you use one you can’t do without it!
I’d love to switch completely to D5 Render, but that’s really the only thing holding me back :pray:

1 Like

When will it be possible to work in D5 Render with SpaceMouse? That would be wonderful. I’ve been using it with Archicad for quite a few years now. I really miss having it in D5 Render.

Hi, mate, we will probably have it in 2.6, thank you for your support.

2 Likes

that sounds great. thank you.

Any update on support? This would be a big help.

I’m doing my best to learn how to use D5 effectively, but as someone with limited hand movement I’m really hoping it will support 3D mouse/3Dconnexion very soon.

1 Like

I simply use my spacemouse with my native software since it’s live synced, it works fine.

I’ve been trying that, but as I only have a single screen set up it is not ideal, also that means I have to keep often very large sketchup models open whilst using d5 which can lead to my PC slowing down so I’d rather sync at thet start and then work directly in D5 on its own.

1 Like