3d connexion support

3D connexion suport, because moving inside D5 is the most difficult part… and maybe a shift+mouse wheel for smoth navigation… please

2 Likes

Yes, I need it to. But I continue using twinmotion because the 3d mouse. I would like to move to D5 because it´s better, but when you are habituated to work only with a 3d mouse, it´s very tedious use the keyboard and the mouse again.

2 Likes

Hi all, we are moving forward on the development of that, please vote here for the 3d space mouse you use.
Vote | What 3D connexion mouse do you use? - Ideas & Requests / Feature Discussion - D5 RENDER FORUM

1 Like

This is much needed for the easy fly through workflow ! I highly anticipate this future

3Dconnexion space mouse support.

Hi, we have the plan to support it, our team are testing and will start developing soon.

3 Likes

Awesome! Can’t wait. That would be
a real game changer.
In the render timeline. It would be nice to be able to slide the order of the scenes lefty& right in the timeline.
Is there a way to do that?

All the best,

Jason Schram
3D CAD Designer
818-646-6140
www.schramdesigns.com

1 Like

Hello, I consulted the product team, we have this plan and are designing this part, but it may not come out in 2.2

1 Like

Im woting for testing :slight_smile:

If U have beta 2.3 version im ready to test

Hello, the beta testing for 3d space mouse will not start in the short term, let’s wait for updates.

1 Like

any updates on this? I see still not available in 2.3… :pensive:

3 Likes

Hi, me too, unfortunately this is not developed in this update. We are going to improve and optimize the navigation in D5 first, after that, integrating 3d space mouse will be better.

2 Likes

Hi all, we are moving forward on the development of that, please vote here for the 3d space mouse you use.
Vote | What 3D connexion mouse do you use? - Ideas & Requests / Feature Discussion - D5 RENDER FORUM

2 Likes

It is almost a year later. Twinmotion is based upon Unreal engine with support for 3D Connexion space mouse. It is time for D5 to support it. Also, is there any plan to be able to sculpt terrain? These two functions would be the turning point for many of us to abandon Lumion and Twnmotion. ESPECIALLY if you supported D5 on the Mac. !

2 Likes

Alright jay, I will let team know this…recently we are working on upgrading D5 Render engine, therefore other features need to be developed later.

any updates on this?

1 Like

so 2.4.1 maybe? :crazy_face:

maybe 2.5 or 3.0, because our UI and navigation mode will change then

1 Like

3dconnexion space mouse compatibility with D5 render would take it to another level in terms of navigations and smoothness of animations and also detailed view navigations. Please let this be an urgent item on your next upgrade list.

Thanks

Good afternoon, any news about the integration of the 3dconnexion mouse to D5 Render? I bought it mostly to be able to work on this program, Thank you