Video texture Buffer issue

Hi all:
Whenever a video texture starts on a video sequence there’s a first “half second of glitch” where the texture renders randomly. BUT projector light woks properly.
I’ve tried diferent video lenghts, guessing it was about a weight texture problem but it does not look change the result.

1 Like

Hi @Javier_Villar,

are you outputting Sequence or Video? Does this multimedia material disappear briefly in the video at half a second? Do you have this problem with both the preview and the output?

If it’s convenient, can you send the scene file (The entire folder where the .drs file is located) to me or support@d5techs.com? I can test for you in my environment.

Hello, Leah!
In sequence mode the result is quite similar and affects to projection texture too.

Hello

Can you also send the video (mp4/avi?) file applied to the multimedia material to me? Do all four cubes use the same video? Is the video given to the projectors the same?

I had the same problem, it seems that the video glitches in the first second and the same video resets after seconds

Hello,

Did you also use Multimedia materials and projector as well? What video mapping are you using? Can you send it to me for testing? Thanks in advance!

Hi,

I tested it and every blank frame in the video happens between 1 and 4. It doesn’t matter if it’s a multimedia material or a projector. Is the time interval between the four numbers in your video file the same? Do they also end with 1 and start with 4?

Hello:
I apologize for the delayed response. Some projects kept me away.

Well, there are four different multimedia sources: 4, 8, 16 and 32 seconds long as referenced on top of each boxes.

Thanks for your patience

Hi,

thanks for coming back to me. Can you send four different multimedia sources to me for testing?

Sent via MP!
Thanks!