Video Rendering - Noise and GI Issues

Hi there,

I currently have a problem with my scene, when I render the video, I have noise on the animated door at the beginning of my video. I also have GI problems? later in the video. You can see it in my screenshots.

Thank you very much for your help, I hope I will find the problem, I have to return the video for tomorrow. :wink:

Hi! Did you turn off Super Sampling when rendering the video? If not could you please turn it off and render it again?
About the first screenshot, the noise appears near the Television, it seems that corner lacks lighting . You can turn off auto-exposure and then adjust the exposure to a medium value, and also use artificial lights to complement the lighting. If the problem remains, please let me know.
About the second screenshot, it seems the noise appears only on the door handle. What is the material of the door handle please? Please check the material parameters. When the normal/roughness and specular parameters are very high and there is strong light near the material, noise may appear.
Please reduce the normal/roughness and specular parameters. You can also reduce the intensity or amounts of the light sources.