Video animation preview so laggy

the video preview so laggy, can event see the frame between shot, i only see the first frame and the ending, it is nothing like previewing on photo mode or edit mode, when switching to video mode d5 starting to almost not responding and most of the time crash for low video memory. can u just make the video preview like edit mode? (not like the video mode have much added feature) i can even edit with full dynamic and realistic style and no problem, but the video cant even move without waiting a second or two. im using ryzen 3700x, rtx3060, and 40gb of ram.
it just not make sense seeing the drop of performance between edit or photo mode into video mode, thankyou pls kindly and quickly fix it

This seems hardware/project related. You should supply your scene so the D5 Team can analyze what may be causing the performance issue. Locally on my own projects I don’t experience any performance difference between edit/photo/video modes.

Sorry for your issue. Please ssend your log file and scene file to our support team, we will check and test them. D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM