Vectorworks plugin will there ever be such an option?

Hi, to be honest, the development process is slow, sorry for that. I will tell you if there is any update about the Vectorworks plugin.

any new news on the vectoworks livesync drop?

I can tell that we from designexpress (distributor for vectorworks) are in contact with D5 so hopefully things can speed up.

1 Like

Dat is goed nieuws voor een trouwe Designexpress klant :wink:

Got this answer from the D5 team unfortunately;

I confirmed with the team that it’s not available in the short term, but other file formats will be supported for import in the future.

Thank you for contacting us recently.
I got the latest news that the Vectorworks Sync plugin has been scheduled for this year’s development programme, so let’s look forward to it. :heart_hands: Thank you for your patience and understanding.

1 Like

Great news! … I want to tell some facts about Vectorworks, this software is widely used in Europe especially in Germany, if you have experience in all softwares and you don’t know Vectorworks then your CV will be rejected in Germany with no doubt, it’s used also in USA as it is a U.S.-based software development company, Enscape is widely used in Germany right now because it’s fully compatible with Vectorworks, so you can feel from these information the number of customers you are losing not implementing the Vectorworks plugin till now.

Same goes for the landscaping industry in the BENELUX, almost every firm uses VW and they’re using Lumion and Enscape since they do have a direct link to VW. Most of them would switch to D5 in a heartbeat if they knew about D5 (because of its nature assets) and if there would be a way to link it.

1 Like

Hi gys, VW plugin will coming soon which is in testing recently :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Thats great news but what is your source?

Hey Guys, glad to share it’s released now. Hope you enjoy AI + real-time rendering workflow with D5 LiveSync for Vectorworks