There is a problem loading asset library

Hello, is the network connection OK now? If the problem persists, please open a ticket in D5 help center, or you could email support@d5techs.com directly, thanks~

Dear Oliver,

Really sorry for not coming back to you previously, the day I posted this issue, the problem persisted, I proceeded to restart my router, and even thought about connecting through an ethernet cable, but after the router restarted everything was working great again, thanks for your prompt input.

I hope you guys had a wonderful New Year!

Best Wishes!
Julio

1 Like

Hi Julio,
Glad to hear that the problem was solved!
Have a wonderful 2023! Hope there can be less war and disease in the world.

Cheers,
Oliver

Hi D5 help,

We’re encountering the same problem as users described above, after upgrading to 2.4. the materials won’t download. The workstations are connected to the ethernet. We have a laptop that uses wifi and that works! Is there a network setting we can change on the workstations to access the materials server? we are in a co-working office where we don’t have access to the router. Hope you guys can help! Thanks.

Hi mate, we did not change servers in 2.4, I think something may be wrong with the ethernet settings.
To confirm, it still won’t work in 2,4 now? Can it access other websites?
If the problem persists, please run the D5 Support Tool and send a log file to us:
D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM

i have the same problem asset editor is not loading

log file for reference
log file

Hello!

I am having so much trouble when accessing the assets =( My wife works and connected to internet but I can’t usually access to asset library. They don’t appeaar.

i Have the same problem, can´t see any assets and the ones i’ve already used on my render won’t charge.
Help!

i can’t upload log file is 6MB

Hello, please send the file to support@d5techs.com; besides, do you use company network or home/personal network?

Hi,
I’ve got the same problem:

• slow loading object time
  • Unable category of the library sometime ( black screen)
  • Some object perpetualy dowload without ending
  • In general time to acces library ( oppening window time, object DL etc) is slow and realy affect the time workflow
  • Some models just frized the screen and the only solution is to preoced an hard reboot

Best

Hi, you can use the support tool to collect log and send them to us (support@d5techs.com) to help us troubleshoot the problem. :grinning:

Hi @Ryann,

• I’m not sure how to proced to tollect log…
    Should I supposed to do that directly in D5 software ?
  • What "log " means exactly ( sorry i’m not english speaking fluant).

Hi, mate,
Here is the way to collect the log file, log file is a recording flie when you run D5. It helps us to see more details about your operation process and runnning environment.

Hi, same problem for me since this morning !!
Someone found a solution ?
Please heeeeelp :face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

Hi mate, do you use company network or home/personal network? this problem is usually caused by the network environment. please make sure it is good. If it always happens, can you send the log files to us for troubleshooting?

How to collect log files:
D5 Help Center:
support@d5techs.com

I have the same problem please help me. whenever I try to load any model from the library it just keeps loading and doesn’t stop or load after long time

zziplog.zip (3.1 MB)

Hello. I think the problem is still most likely related to a network issue. Maybe you can check your network. Also, is it convenient to tell me your region?

I have the samee issue , i have been wanting to get the pro verson for a long time , but cant like this because its completely unworkable.
zziplog.zip (3.3 MB)

Sorry for your problem. We will check the log.

Can you now see thumbnails of assets or materials in the library? By the way, please tell me your region.