The Big Pixelation Problem of Final Rendering (after update 2.2)

There was no problem with the preview before rendering. But as a result of the final rendering, large frame-shaped distortions and pixelations occurred all over the render. This is the first time I am experiencing this situation, and there may be an error that occurs with the 2.2 update.

• Rendering Resolution : 8K

1 Like

Hello, what is your video driver version? After upgrading to D5 2.2, some old drivers may be not compatible. Could you upgrade the driver to 511 or above, then try again?

1 Like

Hi Oliver, I have the most up-to-date NVIDIA driver as the driver.(512.15) This problem does not occur in every render either. Some renders also have no pixels some renders also get large pixels this way.

I tried the same render one more time and this time it yielded no pixels at all. The only different thing I did was to make the rendering quality 7000x4700 instead of 7500x4500. The only thing that changes the same settings in the same render is a small render resolution and a successful result. Why do you think?

Hello, thank u for the fast reply. I did some tests but cannot reproduce the problem you met, I think it is related to the wall material, as well as the resolution. Could you send this scene file to my email ziyin.zhu@d5techs.com?

1 Like

I don’t know how the problem was solved as if by itself, but I repeated the rendering with a resolution of 7500x4500, and the result is clean. jul. Maybe turning D5 off and on changed something. Everything seems to be fine now, Oliver, thank you.