Texture import problem

Hello, I had a problem importing the simple model I made with 3ds max into the d5 render. I have never seen such a problem before.

Image A below is the 3ds max screen. boxes are copied from each other.
Each box has a different image.

I transferred all boxes to d5 render at the same time.
all boxes have the same image.
boxes were not instances before importing. but now all boxes became instances.

Can you help me with this issue? thanks.

Hi! @turqer
We reproduced this issue.
Please check when you copy the box whether you select the Copy option or the Instance option.
If you select the Copy option, then after importing to D5, they will be separate boxes with different images; if you select Instance, then all the boxes will have the same image.

Hello @rubby
As I wrote above, I used copy.
but he liked the converter example.
Then I opened it with skethcup and realized that the problem was in the converter.
I think there is no problem in d5 render. maybe converter has problem.

I am using the below version.
Is the converter compatible with this version?

Thanks for the update.

1. So as you said, when you cloned the boxes, you used the Copy option, right? Could you please record a video of the copying and synchronizing process?
  2. You said that you did the same process in SketchUp and there is no problem. right? Do you use the D5 Converter-3ds MAX or D5 Converter-SketchUp to synchronize the boxes from 3ds MAX or SketchUp?

Hello there. I will make a video about this problem and share it. thanks

Hello. Problem solved. I have updated 3dsmax. But I did not reinstall the converter. Now reinstalling converter fixed the problem. After every 3dsmax update, it was necessary to reinstall the converter. We learned that too. Thank you.

hi, it sounds abnormal, and maybe it is a potential bug. We will look into it trying to find the issue cause, thank you for the updates.