Sync Turns Brown

this started happening a few days ago, please help me fix. Snyc from Revit with latest plug-in installed turns brown when reloading.

Hello. Is it the area in the picture that I marked with an arrow that has turned brown? What colour were they supposed to be originally?
You can try to open the historical version and see if you can revert back to the previous state and if the problem still occurs when you sync again.
If opening the history version doesn’t solve the problem, please send us your revit model, D5 scene file and D5 logs.
This post shows how to collect logs. D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM
You can share a link here or send your files to our email. (support@d5techs.com, please describe the problem and attach the link of this post to your mail)

Good day. The model was fine, fully rendered with materials and perfect as I had been working on it for a few days. I did a routine sync after dozens performed successfully in the normal manner so I cannot explain why all of a sudden things went wrong. I will try your solutions and get back to you soon. Thanks in advance.

Problem solved. It was the Revit 3D view I was exporting from. I used a new 3D view and worked perfect same as always. Super happy now.

1 Like

Glad that your problem has been solved! :clap: :clap: :clap: