Strip LED Problem in the Mirror - D5 2.6.1

In the rendering I created, the LED strip appears sharp and inaccurate in mirror reflection. I think it may be due to the depth, distance or angle of the rendering angle, I don’t know. In another render, I looked at the result in the mirror from a different angle, and it was as it should be. All I know is that there is clearly a wrong algorithm.

WRONG RESULT RENDER

TRUE RESULT RENDER

LED SETTINGS IN D5

TRUE RESULT RENDER

Today, I am having the same problem again with the rendering I created in another D5 file in another location. Strip LEDs mirrors are also sharp, bright and undefined. In renderings that see the mirror, I have to hide the LED strip there. Otherwise, an incorrect render will occur.

WRONG RESULT RENDER

Hello! Sorry for your issue. Would it be convenient for you to send me your file? One of these two files or both if you prefer. You can share a link here or send your file to our email. (support@d5techs.com, please describe the problem and attach the link of this post to your mail)

Hello, I would like to check with you, do you mean that the reflection in the mirror is normal after changing the viewpoint, or is the problem that the reflection in the mirror is not normal occasionally occurring in different scene files?

1 Like

Yes, it’s a problem of perspective. As you can see in the images, the reflection looks correct in the rendering created from an angle close to the mirror. But at a different angle, the strip LED mirror also looks wrong.

The rendering I created for the bathroom is a different D5 file, and the rendering I created for the bedroom is a different D5 file. So I don’t think it is caused by the D5 file.

Thanks for reply. I suggest you can send your scene file with this problem to us, so that we can check it.

Of course, you can also check the previous issue I created (GI Problem) in the same file. I will send it to you via wetransfer when I am available

Thank you for your willingness to share your files. On the topic of GI, we’ve made a lot of optimisations and improvements to GI in 2.7, so I’d like to invite you to take part in the 2.7 beta if you’d like. You can try out the 2.7 GI and see if it is more in line with your expectations.

1 Like

Sure I would like to try this. Can you send the download link?

Hi! Please check your private message.

1 Like