Starry sky in the night render phase

Good morning Staff D5.
I noticed, I’ve been wanting to say this topic for a long time, on the possibility of having in the program, specifically in Sky, the night phase that does not light up with stars. If possible in the near future.

Thank you, we may need more time to develop this feature.

1 Like

Hi Olivers
Thanks for the reply, I can say one more thing about hdri there is a need for dimensioning the dome of the HDRI, i.e. moving and scaling it in order to place the project in certain positions on the design site. In the past I had found it differently but with other hdri images it is impossible for me, it is no longer enough to rotate it.
PS: I noticed on YouTube that some people have been given version 2.4.1, are there any improvements?
I hope so, because the last project I posted the emission lights with the material even if I increased them the light rays didn’t work but only Bloom, I hope it’s not my laptop that has a 16g GTX 1070 card.
I wish you a good day and good work. Thank you
I hope so, because the last project I posted the emission lights with the material even if I increased them the light rays didn’t work but only Bloom, I hope it’s not my laptop that has a 16g GTX 1070 card.
I wish you a good day and good work. Thank you :heart: :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

Hi mate, yeah, the 2.4.1 fixed some bugs, but there is no new feature in it. We will work on new features after the current version becomes stable.