Signed up for Pro Account and am having difficulty getting past password on Discord?

Hello,

I am a current user of Discord and received and invite from D5 when I upgraded to Pro, and the problem is after getting a text code to phone it keeps asking for a password. I cannot currently ask questions even though I joined. Please advise, Thanks, Sandra

Can you show me the screenshot of that? :innocent:

Hi Vera,

I replied directly to the email a nd after getting an undeliverable response, I now see visit topic - this is why this has taken a few days to respond. Attached are (3) pictures steps taken to where I encounter the request for a password. I tried my D5 password then my customer number and neither worked. Please note that I already have an account @ Discord that I have used in the past and have not logged in for months. I really do hope that I can access the D5 Discord server. Thank you, Sandra

Are you using the web version or the software? :face_with_peeking_eye:

Hi Vera_Hsu,

I was using the desktop version, so I tried a few different things and finally I am able to ask questions.

1. I uninstalled my desktop app.
  2. I tried using the web browser version (no luck)
  3. I created my own server and I am not sure how that works exactly?
  4. After creating server and adding my original account using my new password - I got in and asked a question.

Currently, it looks like the problem is solved other than the current question I have regarding my named category of materials do not cross over to the files in explorer.
Instead when I create a new category of material and name it in the local material assets program the name does not show up in explorer instead it says New Category. I am not sure if I should rename it in explorer to match the name as I have it in the program when I am working, because it might affect how the program reads new categories?
Please clarify and I am asking in the case if I need to reinstall or update the program I want to be sure that my libraries will be there.
Thanks,
Sandra