Share your Opinions and Requests about Model

Hi. There are no small kitchen appliances like toasters, mixers etc. I’m sure D5 is used a lot for kitchen design.

We bought a few (400/ chair) recliners from here. The costco store usually carries furniture in late December, Jan and summer. Otherwise, I will check local discount/ furniture outlets. However, I had a bad experience with La-z-boy recently, so if you’re considering a purchase, be forewarned. I went to a La-z-boy store to order a recliner for my home office and found one that I liked a lot.

Hey guys. Im living in Latin america and i need more people models with like latin or spanish ethnic. Greetings

1 Like

We need models for vertical gardens, thank you guys!!!

vertical-garden-3d-model

1 Like

I am loving this program so far!! I find that I am always in the need of a dining set…so a table with 4-6 chairs and dish settings. That would really speed up my workflow. So similar to the outdoor furniture set but but inside dining. Thank you!!

2 Likes

Hi ivan, you can sactter plants on the wall to create this kind of gardens, turn on “align to the ground”

1 Like

Thanks Oliver, I know I can do it that way.
I refer to the models of the plants. :wink:

1 Like

1 Like

okok, thanks, I have let team check this.

-Beds without bed side panel, thanks!
-Vintage furniture (all types)

Heliconia plant. A very popular “decoration” plant in South Asia.

Built-in bed sets with nightstands.

Hello!

More ‘‘carpets’’ please. Circle, square and rectangle forms.

Best wishes =)

1 Like

Cool! It would be better if you can provide more images for reference

We need male and female Arabs wearing traditional clothes specific to United Arab Emirates, which differs subtly but distinctly from clothes worn by Saudis, Qataris, Bahrainis, Kuwaitis and Omani nationals. These differences may not be noticeable to people outside of this region, but to locals, they are extremely important part of their cultural and national identity. I can advise you if you decide to create the library of the Arab Gulf nationals.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion, I will share this suggestion with my team.

Would love to see some more HD Scanned People. I find the dynamic people look “weird” and distracting

1 Like

agreed on this one

1 Like

Thanks for your suggestion, can you give us some detailed advice about “dynamic people”?

It would be nice to have aquatic trees, specifically mangrove species.