Share your Opinions and Requests about Model

Hi guys.
As I’m mostly doing external renderings for buildings in UK, I would like to have a separate category with much more bricks patterns and colours, ideally matching some real classical and modern bricks. Most of the buildings here must have a traditional brick finish. Also a separate category for outdoor pavements would be good, not just earth and rock. Thank you.

2 Likes

What is the website address for these models?

I clicked the link, it is called vizpeople.

I’d love to see some more assets for retail spaces.

• Office chairs (stylish designs)
  • Comfortable seating. Large lounge chairs and stylish dining seating for waiting areas
  • Tables and stools - coffee, bar etc.
  • Random street and building assets to create “fake street scenes”. So a couple of buildings, some curbs, lampposts etc.
  • Hanging pendant lights. Industrial / modern etc.
1 Like

No problem sir, please wait for 2.0 updates, also we will record those assets that we have not had.

Would love to see more vines and hanging plants.

2 Likes

Yes, we have planed more vines and hanging plants, still WIP.
Please stay tuned, and will release around the new year.

1 Like

Hi, I would like small buildings like houses only with one or two levels of floor.
thanks

1 Like

:ok_hand:No problem

We would like to request Gum tree on nature category. These are very common in Australia
They look like this:

2 Likes

I hope to see more wall lights and wall painting material

Hello, no problem, I will add them to our requirement list.

Hello huss, could you show us screenshots or pictures of wall lights/ wall paintings you want?
I think there are already some wall lights in D5 library…

Uploading: image.png(1)…

these light fixtures are helpfull for dedicated lighting @Oliver.J

3 Likes

HI, it would be great if we could have playground models in the assets library, children games and something like that.

More furniture would be great too.

2 Likes

I suggest a single detached residential building for the model background.

yes, those are helpful

Also AFRICAN PEOPLE ARE MISSING TOTALLY.

1 Like

I think that in Europe there is a considerable need for low and laying coniferous plants such as juniper or pine trees. In The program does not have them at all, and they are often used in land development, because the baled amount covers large areas and is green all year round.

i would like to request 2 new assets under LAMPS as follows:

wall lamp

chandeliers

thanks

1 Like