Scenes vs Shots vs Keyframes

How to properly use scenes, shots and keyframes in creating animations?

What is the use of scenes?

What is the use of shots?

What is the usefulness of keyframes?

Hi cybertemplar, you should do a couple of lessons on the topics you mentioned. I have the impression, to ask these questions, you are a novice. I can show you the YouTube engine, ask the same questions, you will immediately have tutorials that give you a hand, not only that, but also tricks to have a good video, just do some research. I’ll put you a video that explains how to make a video.

For other things you have to see the D5 Tutorials.
Good work

1 Like

Scenes help you save the viewpoints you wish to store, and they also save the effects you use. When you render the image, you can render the viewpoints that you have saved using the scenes. Also, scenes save camera information.
Shots can help you create animations. A single shot can have different views and be interlinked to create various animation effects.
Keyframes can help you create some animation effects, such as walking characters and animals, moving cars, growing animations, etc.
For their specific details, you can find tutorials on our youtube channel. D5 Render 2.6 Trailer | AI Atmosphere Match, UV Randomizer, Optimized Video Editor&Camera Templates (youtube.com)