[Scene Express Vol.241] Free 3D Models, D5 Render Scene | Minimalism Apartment

We hope the “scene express” can take you on a ride of amazing works and beautiful souls, fueling you with a spark of inspiration.

:link: Download Link : 241
:arrow_right: What is “Scene Express” : [Scene Express] - An immersive journey of fascinating beauty and souls.
:page_with_curl: File Size: 598M


Artist Bio

2317942283
Graphics card: 3060 ti
Workflow: SU + 3ds Max + D5


Preview of the Scene

10 Likes

Hola, me gustaría tener la textura del suelo, no se si sería posible. Gracias

Hi, link is expired

please upload, the link is expired

Hi @esraa.aafaneh @syepaan , the link is updated. Please check.

1 Like

Hi there!
I really love your work – it looks amazing! May I ask a couple of questions?

  1. How can I change the background to a wooden floor or wooden wall in your scene?

  2. see that the model is a .skp file. Would it be possible for me to get access to the original SketchUp file to make some adjustments?

I’d really appreciate your help! Thanks in advance