[Scene Express Vol.238] Free 3D Models, D5 Render Scene | Luxury villa

We hope the “scene express” can take you on a ride of amazing works and beautiful souls, fueling you with a spark of inspiration.

:link: Download Link : 238
:arrow_right: What is “Scene Express” : [Scene Express] - An immersive journey of fascinating beauty and souls.

Artist Bio

Showing Inspiration

About the Scene

High-quality plant, furniture, material combos

Preview of the Scene

3 Likes

Beautiful project!
Which software was used for the modeling please?

Wing House2.zip
File size to download is 6.4 GB…!!
WHY !!?

Hi, it’s modeled by 3ds Max.

Hi mate,

I have checked the scene and found this model contains many detailed objects. A detailed scene is ok with that size. Anyways, We will clear some backup data and make the file smaller next time, sorry for the inconvenience.

can u guys move the scene in a fluid way in d5? with a 4080 im getting around 3 to 4 fps even with dlss 3 and on smooth mode 5 fps

Hi mate, If your scene is too big, you can open the Smooth mode in the Display.
Dingtalk_20230613114512

You can also open the DlSS Frame Generation to increase the preview fps.

More information about DLSS 3.0:
D5 Render & NVIDIA DLSS 3.0: Introducing Smoother, Real-Time Interactive 3D Rendering

yes even with smooth mode and dlss 3 with a 4080, 7900x and 64gb ram i cant move the scene it shows 5.5 fps

Yeah, sorry for the big size of the model, we will have a better load capacity in the next version, thank you for the feedback.

The terrain grasses and the dynamic models are very resource intensive, and the scene itself is very detailed in terms of materials and objects. We will probably have a lite version for this kind of detailed model next time.

Another suggestion that I been writing in the discord as well, maybe can add another folder for the HDRI only as sometimes we just want to try the HDRI in our scene without having to download more than 1GB scene just to delete it later.

Thanks for the advice.