[Scene Express Vol.229] Free 3D Models, D5 Render Scene | Malibu Residence

We hope the “scene express” can take you on a ride of amazing works and beautiful souls, fueling you with a spark of inspiration.

:link: Download Link : 229
:arrow_right: What is “Scene Express” : [Scene Express] - An immersive journey of fascinating beauty and souls.

Artist Bio

Victor B Ortiz Architecture
Graphics card: 3080 Ti
Workflow: 3ds Max + D5

About the Scene

Exquisite Malibu Residence

Preview of the Scene

3 Likes

Nice pictures.
But for some reason I can’t open the scene I downloaded :((

1 Like

It’s frozen at 9% while loading for me too

1 Like

pls upload proper files with sub files, its only loading 9%

Hi there. We’ve re-uploaded the whole file folder. Sorry for the inconvenience.

thanks very much

Great scene but I have no idea how to open this. All I get is a scene with trees. There are so many folders. Can some one please explain how to open the scene. Thanks

I am having similar issues. Many D5 files in many folders. Each one opens and gets stuck at 9%.

2 Likes

again the same problem, it strucks at 9%

1 Like

The author must open the file first and save as a different folder and share that folder…that will resolve the problem

actually it works for me, the file is loaded perfectly at 100%. Point is I tried to extract all the rar files. At first there are 2 rar files, it will extracted into more rar files (I think 4 or 5), then I extracted each rar files remaining into non rar files/ folders. You can delete the rar files.

1 Like

Hi there. The whole folder has been compressed into one package. You can open it successfully this time. Sorry for the inconvenience again.

Hi there. The whole folder has been compressed into one package. You can open it successfully this time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi there. The whole folder has been compressed into one package. You can open it successfully this time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Awesome, no need to apologize. I’ll give it a try now. Thanks for your time and effort

thanks very much, this is working… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hey, great job!
I wonder how the vegetation in the scene was created. Is it just using the tools in D5 or some scatter tool?
Is the model from Sketchup or 3D max?
Thanks