Scene error

3DSMAX works with the same file.
Error as shown in image after converting

Only the top is the original image

HELP ME

Even if I change all the materials to white, there is an error

GI? RAY TRACING? DLSS? I don’t know what the problem is.

Hi mate, did you use the latest converter? can you tell me your version of the converter and 3dsmax? Does it still happen by importing the model to D5? Also, did you apply any color grading effects in your scene? Does it happen to all scenes or only this one? it’s the red image the final render or the preview?

Can you send the models, logs, and scenes to us for troubleshooting? support@d5techs.com

How to collect log files:
D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM

It happens in every scene, and besides the red screen, the ceiling and shadows suddenly become dark, and the scene becomes dark.
Color grading is not used.

I’m sending you the file.

before

after

Sure, we will check, Can you also tell me you GPU and its driver version? the hardware infomation is also required. thanks

File sent to kihotwoup7@gmail.com

2023-08-10 130557

Hi mate, the files you sent should be ok, we cannot reproduce the problem,Can you try to reinstall the GPU driver and D5 Render? if the problem still happens, please tell us.

Hey @Bruce.W,
I recently had the same issue on my end as well.
I had tried to render the video on another system in the office so i could continue working on the model and the same kind of issue came up especially with the textures. Sorry i will be unable to share model as its for work. But yes all the added manual textures just vanished when i transfered the file over to the other computer. I also did as you adviced before by copying the file on the physical drive on the computer instead of running it off the NAS drive. The textures were black and all over the place.

Here is a ref image for the same.

I went back to the system on which i was working on and completed all the work as needed.
This was using 2.5 new version.

Hi mate, Is your problem solved? if not, can we schedule a time for remote assistance?

Hi mate, it seems the GPU memory is out of charge, you can delete or hide some complicated objects and try again.

Hi Bruce,

So I managed to finish all the video shots and images of my work from the first computer I did all the work on. So maybe for the next time incase I get any more error I know where to find you :slight_smile:

Thanks for the support.
Monks

Okay, no problem. You can join our Discord and contact the D5 staff there. Also, some problems can also be solved by other users.

If the problem still happens on the other computer and you don’t think it’s caused by GPU memory, can you send this part of the model and textures to us for troubleshooting?
support@d5techs.com

I wish i could Bruce, but company wouldn’t allow it. Thanks

Sure, thank you for your support, we will make D5 more stable.

1 Like