Rugs and Carpets

I may have already asked but can some rugs be added that tend towards the more textural modern/contemporary variety in neutral colors like grey, beige and tan?

like this model?

3 Likes

I’d be happy with simple berber rugs at this point. I guess when I wrote “texture” I was thinking:

or

Just some neutral background type rugs that one might find at West Elm, Crate and Barrel, or Restoration Hardware like:

https://rh.com/catalog/category/products.jsp?cellBackground=false&categoryId=cat18620003&sale=false&topCatId=cat1535014&parentCatId=cat16850013

2 Likes

OK.
i try to make a test model

stay tuned

Rug test 001

1 Like

Yes, if D5 Render offered rugs like this with other textures and patterns, it would be great.

1 Like

I try to make various 3d models and then share them

3 Likes

That’s very kind of you. Your rugs look terrific. No interior furniture grouping on hardwood floors is complete without a good area rug.

How will you share them?

1 Like

Do some round ones also if possible paperless :heart: is fur also within the possibilities?

1 Like

These are great and I agree we need a proper Fur/Grass material.

Currently there are a couple “Carpet” models in the Assets that you can apply any material to. These have been pretty useful for interior furniture groups. It’s just limited to flat-weave style rugs, but they look pretty good.

1 Like

There are carpet models? When were those added?

I think there are only two for now.
maybe Gadgets meant we can custom materials then apply to the basic shape models.

1 Like