Ripples with flowing light, rotation

Hi, is there a way to rotate the particles AND the flowing light in the ‘ripples of flowing light column’ asset? Currently it seems like I can only rotate the particles (see images).

Thanks for feedback this issue. We will check it.

Hi! This is a bug, we will fix it. Thank you for feedback!

excellent, thanks! Is this something that will get picked in the next release, or something I can potentially count on sooner? It is extremely helpful for a very particular rendering (effective rocket exhaust simulation).

I think we are supposed to have a fix for it in 2.6.

Hello! We have fixed it. You can check it if you are willing.

The bug remains. Do I need to reinstall D5 to see this change or should it have just pushed through this one update? As long as you are still fixing it, is it possible to put the flare bits (versus the flowing light) on an on\off toggle? Not a huge deal, but it would be nice to have control of them.

thanks!

Hollo! Please search 1520211212000048 in this path and delete the file. Then you can download the asset again to check if this has been fixed.

it worked, thanks! Restating the suggestion that the sparkles are a toggled option, but otherwise great assets, appreciate you!

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback and advice! I will convey your advice to our team.

Hi again, a new bug perhaps with this same asset. It does not show up in reflections. Is this by design?

Hi, could you show an image or a recording of this issue?