Rendering Moving People assets (leaves trail)

Hi, i’m running test renders on some animations I’m working on, and I’ve noticed that the dynamic assets I’ve placed leave a slight white trail (?) if that is the right word for it. I’m not sure if this is an issue from my computer’s specs or if it’s something from D5. I was wondering if anybody could share some insight on how to fix this.

Here are some screenshots I took from the rendered video on what I mean.

Hello, is it convenient to provide a video for us? Also, is it only this one asset that is having the problem or are all dynamic assets showing trail? If it is only this one asset that is having issues, can you tell me the name of it. BTW, did this trail occur in your preview or only in the rendering video?

Hi! I have uploaded the videos here if you would like to take a look.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1tIGsIv8jQYTqXD1Hfjv4M-1g43SgcRb0?usp=sharing

All the people assets as well as the ‘swarm of birds’ assets seem to be having this issue. I’m currently rendering a different video so i cannot see the names of the assets i used, the only ones i remember are Bianca walking, and Kenneth walking.

This occurred in the final rendering video, the preview was fine

and not sure if this might be useful but I’m working on a RTX 3070 and RYZEN 7, and this was rendered as a 4k 60fps video

Hello, I suggest you send us your logs along with the scene files. We will try to find out the cause of the problem. (support@d5techs.com, please describe the problem and attach the link of this post)
D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM This post shows how to collect logs.

okay thank you

1 Like