Rendered images dont show up

Not sure why but when I render an image it goes smoothly but I try to open the file location and its not there it just brings me to a folder of my desktop with nothing there…and its not in the file location I specify. Ive tried restarting and rebooting my computer.

Hi mate, can you change the path and try again, still happen. If it persists, can you tell me your detailed info to output the images?

I reinstalled D5 and it works perfectly.

Hi. I also reinstalled D5 but the problem is still there. What can I do
?

Not sure if this helps but before I had reinstalled D5 on a different drive and thats when I started having the problem. so when I reinstalled it again after it starting giving me trouble I used the default installation path. No idea if that made a difference or not but it seems to be working fine.

I tried that but still with problems. I was using differnt configurations and the probleem is only when im usign SR renders, the new feature of D5 2.5. Whithout it there is no problem

Have you updated to 2.5.1? we fixed the SR problem in 2.5.1

Yes, the latest version downloaded form the website of D5. Idk whats the problem. Anyway, the only problem i had with D5. This engine is amazing

Hello, could you show the screenshot of the problem? And are you willing to provide your modeling and log files? This may assist us in better solving your problem. This post shows how to use the support tool to collect log files (D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM).
You can send your files to D5 support team (support@d5techs.com).

Hi, can we schedule a time for remote assistance? or screenshot the Windows account name here, we suspect the problem may be caused by that, thank you.

3fc9d8213f268bce3884ccd71b0b9c89

Hi! The problem dissapeared, but now it takes forever for a render with SR for a 6k normal render. 4K render goes smooth and fast but 6K goes good til the Sr generating image but it keeps there. What can I do?

You didn’t do anything and the problem disappeared?

Yeah, now it save my images, but it takes forever to render with SR, almost the same time than without it . It last a lot in the part of generating super resolution…
Could you help me ? Thanks !!!

Is the image resoultion bigger than 1440x1440? Can you sceenshot the utlization during the rendering process?

Stuck at 99%? or the overall time is slow?

The countdown is very fast, but its the 99% thats slow .

Thank you for your details, will check the logs you sent. If convenient, can you send the scene file? we want to test based on it.