Reflection brighter than reality

Hi,

I’ve had a look around for a solution to this and found people with similar problems, but not that match mine.

The reflection of a masonry wall, which is a displacement material, shows brighter in the reflection than in reality.

If I change the masonry texture, I still get the same odd effect, so I’m inclined to think it’s an issue with the stainless steel material I’m using (I’ve uploaded the settings for this).

I’m using version 2.8.0.0469

I mean, have you tried with the color, when you go to the color, the one at the bottom has the quantity 100, try to decrease it to 80 0 75. It’s not the texture that’s the problem, but the map adjustments of some PBRs, when you use AO you know that the material becomes a little dark if it is increased, then the roughness with less specularity with the action of light no longer has that dazzling reflection but a somewhat opaque granular reflection that is close to iron.
More than that I don’t know what to say.
Good work

Hello! Thanks for reporting this problem.
Please send us your system info.

I also suggest you can send us your scene file. You can share a link here or send your file to our email. (support@d5techs.com, please describe the problem and attach the link of this post to your mail) We will check it for you.