RADEON RX 6800 does not do clips in 4k

Hi, my Radeon RX 6800 16 Gb can’t do 4K clips while I can do it on a RTX 2060 12 Gb.
Windows with the latest Upgrade and updated AMD drivers.
Does anyone know what could be my problem?

Thanks, in advance.

Screenshot 2024-05-04 013253

Hi,

You can adjust your resolution here.

I know that.
The problem is that I set it all up and it doesn’t go past 0% clip rendering but with a RTX 2060 12 Gb board (supposedly inferior) it does.

Do other resolutions have this problem? Or are you just rendering a simple geometry? Please tell me your dedicated GPU memory usage when rendering, you can refer to the following image. Please turn off CPU overclocking or RAM XMP profile if they are turned on.

Hi, Ryann-Z
First of all, I want to thank you for your help.
After talking to Radeon tech support (D5 never responded) I decided to format my computer and reinstall everything.
I’m in the process as my Dropbox is very big and I’m not done yet.
As soon as I do, I will retry and send you the results so you can kindly give me your opinion.
The geometry is not simple, it has something like 500.000.000 faces.
I send you a screenshot of the Task Manager at rest (you will only see the WiFi revved up because it tries to update my Dropbox).

My processor is an i7 10700f, 48 Gb RAM, Radeon GT 6800 16Gb and a lot of disk space.
I’m beginning to suspect that, for now, using Radeon cards (when making 4K clips) is not the best solution with D5 render since on another machine with a 9th generation i7 processor, 32 Gb RAM and Nvidia 2060 12 Gb card, it has done more than fine.
However, in still images and panoramas at any resolution, the RT 6800 is faster.
Thanks so far, I hope between tomorrow and the next day to show you the results and get your opinion.
Ah, the machine is not overclocked and I’m going to check the RAM profile, since I’m not a BIOS guy. I use them as they come from the factory.
Thank you.