Quality of HDRI

How to make HDRI more sharpness?

This screenshot from web site HDRI:

This one from render 10k pxl from D5:

In D5 it seems with zoom and smooth… this smoothing making background like low quality. If any clue present with this problem?

16k Render -now changes:

Hello, sorry but do you want to put this cover on the curved structural part of this ruin?
Spiga better what it is :blush: :blush: :blush:

Then what program do you use for the graphics, because you can reslvere the problem directly from the program and then import it into D5

Original HDRI good, but when it import to D5 - it become bad… ((

just testing

Hi Alex.
I have already talked about this topic, it is a little problem that I solved differently a long time ago. I do not use HDRI but the JPG format gives me the sharpest image and does not lose the functionality of the light that gives HDRI. Having said that there is also another method of putting the image where you need it as a scenography, not only can you create yourself with the program that uses a kind of ring with the cropped image but in PIG format transformed into Adobe Photoshop
basically transparent, which you will need for the light, this and another method. then there is also a more elaborate top that is combined between various graphics programs, that is an orthophoto, with the point cloud so you can bring the landscape to you in 3D.
I hope I have helped and widened your horizon:blush: :blush: :blush: