Problems with render after updating to 2.1

Hello,

I have noticed some problems after updating D5 to 2.1 version, as you can see on the image below. Problem on 2.1 render is that around models appear some kind of white outlines that destroys realism of image. Also there is a problem with shadows under the shelves, texture is glowing. I used materials from D5 assets. I’ve already tried to change specular intesity but nothing helps. How to fix this issues?

P.S. I have already updated my graphic card to the latest driver.

Hello, this problem is not normal, can you please send this scene file(the whole folder) to support@d5techs.com?
We will keep the file confidential, and just use this to test and find why this issue appears.
Thanks in advance!

To confirm, the parameters are the same in those pictures?

Hello Oliver,

Ok, I’m sending you this scene now. Yes, parameters are the same. I haven’t changed anything except the update of D5. Also the problems only appear in this file. In other projects everything is fine.

ok, thanks, I saw that email.

I have the same problem, have you found a solution?

Hello todor, this is a known issue which is to be fixed in the future. You can view this topic for details: Weird lighting and reflection with relatively big scenes - Get Help - D5 RENDER FORUM

The solution is to remove some object at a very far distance which can cause this problem.
If you cannot solve this problem, you can compress the scene file(the project folder) then send it to support@d5techs.com, and we will check the scene then help you fix it.

Thanks for the reply. I solved the problem by reinstalling version 2.0 I have a big scene of chasing a needle in a haystack. I hope that the bug will be solved in the next version. Thanks for the effort. Greeting

čet, 24. mar 2022. 07:04 pošiljalac Oliver Jure via D5 RENDER FORUM <notifications@d5forumtest.discoursemail.com> je napisao:

Hello todor, thank you for your reply as well, but it is weird that you can open the file in D5 2.0 with no problem, because we did not change the related settings or fix the problem in 2.1, so there should be no difference :joy:
Could you please send me that scene file for troubleshooting? If it is a bug, we will try our best to find the issue cause and fix it. My email is ziyin.zhu@d5techs.com