Problem with reloading imported objects

Im desperated.

I work in an office, and later, at home. We do use DROPBOX to work, but we wave different paths for it in each windows.

When i reload de base .skp object, it moves to other location, and loses ALL the materials and assects used by scatter.

We have a very impontant delivery this week. On friday, and its ipossible to work with this problems.

PLEASE HELP

Hi mate, the base .skp object may have changed because it was zipped and unzipped during the data transmission. Therefore, we would suggest you not save or open files in Dropbox directly, but move files to a local place to work first.

Since Dropbox also should have version history function, can you recover the file with that? Please give it a try.

Also, you can make a copy of the scene file, then check the auto-saved backups inside D5 Render.
For reference, D5 Render | Auto Save & View history versions - YouTube

Hi,

No, the .skp object was not zipped.

The thing is opening the SAME .drs at home after using it at the office. As soon as I open it at home, it dissapears and I have to reload it. Once I reload it, every configuration dissapears.

The thing is opening it at home.

If the soltion is having to work on local, we will come back to Lumion.

Hi mate, have you tried checking the version history of the file in Dropbox?
How to Recover Deleted Files in Dropbox - Dropbox Help

Please send us the scene file, as well as a log file which can be generated by D5 Support Tool.
D5 Support Tool - Get Help / Tech Support - D5 RENDER FORUM

Please send the above two things to support@d5techs.com, and we will check them asap to see whether they can be recovered.

I was able to get a back up of a few hourse before disaster. Can reload de .skp in place, but not textures on it. Just sent you the email.

Thank you

I was able to get a back up of a few hourse before disaster. Can reload de .skp in place, but not textures on it. Just sent you the email.

Thank you