Problem whit 2.4 version

Hi, I have a project made from the beginning in version 2.3, recently, after updating to version 2.4 I had to make changes to the project, when opening the project in version 2.4, it has been automatically saved in said version, and I have encountered various problems, mainly the scale of the textures, which appears different, and the program does not allow placing the value to accommodate them correctly, and when inserting them again, the problem persists, I have downloaded version 2.3 again, but the Because the file was saved in version 2.4, it does not open in the previous version, so it would lose a lot of time for work already done, I wanted to see if there is any way to save the project to be able to open it in version 2.3, thank you very much.

2 Likes

I too have had problems with the new version 2.4. So far I have not dared to install this version and have worked with v.2,3. But the truth is that it has been a negative surprise, since the appearance of my model has been destroyed. This only happens with somewhat large projects, not with small ones. I’ve downloaded the support app and will look into sending you the files if you can help me. If it’s not possible, maybe I’ll go back to v.2.3 to finish the project. Thanks.

@emilisanchez @em.com.bernardogonza

Hi, if you are using Sketchup, you can download the previous version of plugin to solve the problem. Here is the link:Sketchup Converter Problem ( Synchronization ) - #3 by Oliver.J If the problem is not resolved, please contact me.