Problem displacement rhino file

Hi all, I have a problem when from rhino I sync the file with D5 render and then go to apply a material with displacement. With other render programs this has never happened to me but I understand that you have to set the mapping directly from rhino to then use displacement correctly. I have tried mapping the surface to uv,uwv ,surface and box but without much result. Can someone explain what is the correct procedure to avoid the problem? I am attaching some images.
Thanks

Is it Displacement material template in D5 Render? Please give it a height map as well.
Besides, for now we use visual displacement, not real displacement, so the effect may look a little flat.
A quick, easy way to make displacement texture (d5render.com)

The material is taken from the d5 render library, the dispalcement problem as far as I can make out is from the surface generated with rhino and I can’t figure out if the mapping has to be set from rhino before exporting the geometry. If I use custom or other types of materials in d5 render I have no problem,only when I go to apply displacement.
Thank you very much

I am suffering with a similar issue. On all of my geometry exported and livesynced from Rhino I am unable to get displacement materials to display correctly.

I used a face created in Rhino and a D5 plane given the same material. I don’t think they seem to look very different. The current replacement material for D5 isn’t a real replacement material, it just makes it visually close to the replacement material.